1. The website www.otvehadar.com on all related pages is used as an e-commerce mall for the purchase of products and services by the public who surf the Internet in Israel and abroad, among other things through participation in regular, auctions and / or group sales.
For the attention of the surfer on the site and / or the user of the site (hereinafter: "the customer"): entry to the site and any action and / or use of the site, including: browsing and / or browsing and / or browsing the site pages and / or joining the site and / or purchasing a product Through the website and / or any other use of the website, indicate the customer's consent to the terms of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and the other terms that appear or will appear on the website at the time of use.
If the customer does not agree to any of the terms of the terms and / or the additional terms on the site, then he is asked to refrain from making any use of the site, and in particular to refrain from joining and / or purchasing a product and / or products through the site. Within the framework of the website, including the purchase of products through the website and they constitute a binding legal agreement between it and the website and / or with the website operator.
For convenience only, this policy is worded in masculine language, but applies to both sexes. Everything stated in these regulations in the masculine language also applies to the female and vice versa, and everything stated in the singular language also applies to the plural and vice versa.
The site and / or its operator may at any time and in its sole discretion change these terms and conditions. In any case of conflict between the provisions of the updated regulations on the site and the provisions that appear in previous versions of the regulations and / or other publications on the site, the provisions of the current regulations on the site will prevail, subject to changes in law even if not updated in the current regulations on the site.
Headings and subheadings in these Terms and Conditions are provided for the convenience of the user and will not be used in the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Eligible for participation in the tender are those aged 18 and over, who have an e-mail box on the Internet and have a residential address.
3. A precondition for the validity of the winner of a tender in a tender is the approval of the credit card company for the transaction and regarding it.
4. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any use and purchase made by you on this Website, the Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and the Website, for all intents and purposes.
5. You are requested to read these Terms and Conditions in full and carefully, as a precondition for a contract between the parties.
6. Browsing the website and / or purchasing the product and / or service offered for sale on it, constitutes your consent to accept and act in accordance with the provisions of the regulations, therefore if you do not agree to the terms of these terms, you Please do not make any use of the site.
7. The Sign and Citrus website will send you information, recommendations and promotions, but only if you fill in the email address on the website and / or send us an email.
8. Submitting information, recommendations and promotions. From the Prohibition of Mailing Law, the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law (Amendment No. 40), 5768-2008 *
Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (b), an advertiser may send an advertisement as aforesaid in that subsection
Even if the recipient's consent was not obtained, all of the following are met:
The recipient provided the details to the advertiser during the purchase of a product or service, or during negotiations
For such purchase, and the advertiser has informed him that the details provided will be used for the purpose of sending an advertisement thing
On his behalf "
And therefore, Sign and Glory reserves the right to send you information, recommendations and promotions by mailing
By email, if you fill in the email address on the website and / or send us an email for support and / or information.
* Received in the Knesset on the 22nd of Iyar 5768 (May 27, 2008); The bill and explanatory notes
Published in Government Bills - 182, dated 13 Sivan 5755 (June 20, 2005), p. 886.
Who can use the site?
Every person, including a company, is welcome to use the site, including making purchases through the site, as long as he accepts the conditions of these terms, and subject to the fulfillment of the cumulative conditions listed below:
The user is qualified to perform binding legal actions;
The user has an address;
The user has an e-mail box on the Internet;
The user has a valid credit card, issued by one of the credit card companies and / or has an active PayPal account.
At the same time, the website or the operator will be entitled to prevent any person, including a company, and for any reason, from using some or all of the services on the website, temporarily or permanently, and without giving prior notice and without providing a reason or explanation. The prevention of use will be at its sole discretion, including but not limited to in any of the following cases:
* The customer committed an illegal act and / or violated the provisions of the law;
* The customer has violated any of the terms of this policy;
* The customer provided intentionally incorrect information during the registration and / or afterwards [registration on the site while impersonating another constitutes a criminal offense and is prohibited by law];
* The customer has committed an act or omission that could harm the operating company and / or anyone on its behalf and / or the proper operation of the site and / or any of the suppliers and / or any third party;
* If the credit card in the customer's possession has been blocked or restricted for use in any way;
* The customer intends to abuse and / or fraudulently use vouchers and / or coupons issued by the site from time to time and / or any other services offered by the site.
A customer whose website and / or operator prevented him from participating in the website will not be allowed to re-register on the website under another username.
What is allowed and what is not allowed to use the site?
The customer may make personal use of the site provided that the use is intended for legal purposes and complies with the provisions of these regulations and the provisions of the law. for your attention! The customer is solely responsible for his use of the site.
The customer is not allowed to place advertisements and / or commercial information and / or any other information on the site.
Customer may not make any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site and its contents, including copying, distribution, duplication, display or use for any other purpose.
The customer is not allowed to make any use that may harm the proper and regular operation of the site and / or any of the users of the site and / or their rights.
The customer is not allowed to browse the site from a site with illegal or immoral content and / or link between the site and a site with illegal or immoral content.
Sales - a general part
The site and / or its operator allows you to purchase various products and / or services in a convenient, easy and fast way, at attractive prices from the best manufacturers, importers and retailers marketed in Israel
The products offered on the site
For each product or service offered for sale a “sales page” is displayed, the sales page includes the name of the product or service offered for sale, the price list of the product or service offered for sale and the sale price (hereinafter: the sales page) Full details for each product can be seen by Tap the product line on the sales page as it will appear on the website.
The sale procedure will be carried out under the following conditions:
1. The site displays a list of products including all the details about the product or service offered for sale and the price as determined in advance, the sale is while stocks last.
2. In a regular sale, each participant may choose and provide the credit card details in the store itself or by leaving the details in the store's telephone answering service, as published.
3. Completion of the sale procedure is conditional on the approval and verification of the transaction by telephone and / or by e-mail of the participant within 24 hours from the date of placing the order, as well as the fact that the requested product is in stock at the time of
Completion of the sale procedure.
4. The product will be collected from the site's warehouses by the credit card holder only after presentation of the credit card from which the purchase was made and after presentation of an ID card.
How to buy on the site
After completing the registration procedure, each participant will choose a username and password, after selecting a username and password, type basic information as it will appear on the registration page such as: name, address, e-mail address, phone, credit card number, etc.
2. Entering all the details is a prerequisite for making the sale, after filling in all the details, the participant becomes an "operator". To ensure that the order is placed quickly, efficiently and without glitches, care must be taken to provide all the details accurately.
Immediately after placing the order, the store will check the credit card details and with confirmation
The order by the credit card companies will give the customer the appropriate notice that the transaction has been approved.
4. After the transaction is approved, the sale will be recorded on the store's computers and the details will be visible
The transaction is linked to a "customer card" on the website, within 24 hours.
5. The transaction will be charged for the cost of the product or service ordered by him, will be made by credit card, after the transaction is approved by the credit card companies or through PayPal.
6. The details as entered on the registration page as well as the registration of the transaction on the site's computers and site servers will constitute conclusive evidence of the correctness of the actions.
7. Submitting false information is a criminal offense and doing so is subject to criminal and civil legal proceedings.
8. In the event that the transaction is not approved by the credit companies, the operator will receive an appropriate notice
According to which the operator of the operation will be required to contact the site's customer service center by telephone in order to arrange approval of the transaction with the credit companies.
In such a case, the counting of the days counting as to the delivery dates from the date of approval of the transaction by the credit card companies will not begin. The deal is void.
9. The owners of the stores and businesses and their operators (hereinafter: the suppliers) will display on the website details regarding the product and / or service, its price, warranty certificate if any, delivery time, etc.
10. For further details and inquiries, you can contact the suppliers directly by phone and / or by e-mail as they appear on the website.
11. The website and / or the operator again indicates to the customer that the process of registering on the website and opening his user account indicates his consent to the terms of these terms.
12. It is important to note that for security reasons, the site and / or its operator does not store the customer's credit card information in its databases. Payment by credit card is actually made in the clearing system of Credit Guard, which meets the PCI-DSS security standard, which is protected by secure and encrypted SSL communication.
At the end of the payment phase, the site will issue the customer a confirmation of the order he has made, which will be sent to the customer to the e-mail address he provided during his registration to the site.
Order confirmation (temporary and non-binding confirmation until availability is in stock) is issued by the site automatically. Only at a later stage does the site and / or its operator or someone on its behalf verify the availability for delivery of the products in the order. Because his card is valid in Israel and can be removed in Israel and can be used to pay for the order in question.
13. The operating company indicates to the customer that his order is received through the site and the issuance of a confirmation of this order, which will be sent to the customer by e-mail, does not obligate the site and / or the operating company to fulfill the order and does not constitute evidence of any order in connection with the order by the site and / or Website operator.
Only the registration and documentation of the receipt of the order from the customer on the site's computers / servers constitutes conclusive evidence of the correctness of the actions on the part of the site and / or its operator in connection with the order.
14. The site allows its customers to make purchases also through a telephone call. The customer can order and pay for products displayed on the site in a conversation with the site representative, in which he will provide his personal details and the credit card details through which he is interested in paying for his order. The site representative will confirm the customer's order by phone subject to availability for delivery of the products in the order, and subject to obtaining confirmation from the credit card company that issued the credit card for the customer that his card is valid in Israel and can be removed in Israel and can be paid for the order in question.
The confirmation of the order will be sent by the site representative to the customer to the e-mail address he gave to the representative in the phone call.
15. It is hereby mentioned that in order to ensure the execution of the customer's order, the customer is obliged to provide full and correct details as required. The website and / or its operator hereby indicate that providing false information is a criminal offense and doing so is subject to the penalties provided by law.
16. Representatives of the site will inform the customer in case there is a lack of stock for delivery of the products he ordered and / or in case a refusal to pay for the order made by the customer from the credit company that issued the customer the credit card used by the customer for payment for the order.
There was and is a lack of stock for the supply of products ordered by the customer, The customer will be able to waive the order for the products that are missing and the site representative will issue an updated order in coordination with the customer accordingly. Alternatively, the customer can cancel his order completely and the consideration received for this order will be refunded to the customer in full.
If it was received on the website and / or in the company that operates a refusal to pay for the order from the credit company or PayPal, the customer will have to arrange the payment within 7 days from the day the website representative informed him of the refusal. If the customer has not completed the payment arrangement within the said period of time, his order will be canceled immediately and the site and / or the operator of the site is not obliged to notify the customer.
The prices and products on the website
1. The images displayed on the website are for illustration only and there may be differences between the appearance and specifications of the products as seen in the image and the actual products. To the extent that any error has occurred such as in the description of the item or its price, this will not obligate the company, and in any case the company will not bear any responsibility that exceeds the value of the purchased item as well as any indirect and / or consequential damage. Without derogating from the above, it is agreed and clarified that the Company will endeavor to do its best in order to present as accurate images and information as possible.
The sale through the site is subject to the existing inventory in the site's and company's warehouses. The company does not undertake to keep stock of all the models and / or products whose images appear on the website at all times. (See extension below)
3. All product prices as they appear on the website are stated in NIS (new shekels). Prices include VAT, if applicable by law and do not include shipping fees.
4. The company strives to be careful and update the prices of products and shipping fees on the site in real time (hereinafter: "the prices"). However, the prices on the website are updated from time to time and therefore there may be discrepancies between the price when picking up the product for the shopping cart and when completing an ordering process. If prices are updated before the ordering process is completed, the customer will be charged according to the updated prices. For the avoidance of doubt, the company will not bear any responsibility arising from and / or related to such price differences.
5. The Company may update and change the prices without the need for prior notice and at its sole discretion. The binding price is the price delivered to the customer when completing an ordering procedure.
6. The company may publish and / or offer the users of the site promotions and / or discounts and any other benefit under the conditions set by it and at its sole discretion. The company will be entitled to terminate any such benefit immediately and without prior notice.
7. In general, no double discounts / benefits will be given on items sold on the site (unless otherwise stated). Including this, it will not be possible to redeem coupons (redemption code) that provide any discount and / or benefit in respect of items on sale. The terms of realization of the coupons and / or promotions change as detailed with the publication of the coupons and / or the promotion. It is clarified that, in the case of returning an item purchased at a discount / benefit or using coupons (redemption code), the amount refunded to the customer will be the amount actually paid after the discount / benefit, no refund will be given for coupons (redemption code).
8. The prices indicated in your order (which has been finally confirmed, charged and issued a lawful receipt tax invoice) after registration and verification of data are final. If for one reason or another there is a price drop a few days after placing the order, we can in no way compensate the user for the price difference. In the event of a price increase, we are obligated to provide you with the price set on the day of the order.
9. Leaving a cart is a temporary transaction in which the site operator does not undertake to preserve the existing price of each item at any point in time by virtue of a regular price update that is initiated and uninitiated in accordance with supplier prices / sole discretion of the site operator. In no way and demand the price shown to him in a temporary cart. Of course this situation is ambiguous and can be for or against the customer. The customer has an obligation when making the actual purchase (ie charging the means of payment) to check the prices again to his satisfaction.
Specials and coupons on the site
1. The Company may publish and / or offer to the users of the Site promotions and / or discounts and any other benefit under the conditions set by it and at its sole discretion. The company will be entitled to terminate any such benefit immediately and without prior notice.
2. As a rule, no double discounts / benefits will be given on items sold on the site (unless otherwise stated). Including this, it will not be possible to redeem coupons (redemption code) that provide any discount and / or benefit in respect of items on sale. The terms of realization of the coupons and / or promotions change as detailed with the publication of the coupons and / or the promotion. It is clarified that, in the case of returning an item purchased at a discount / benefit or using coupons (redemption code), the amount refunded to the customer will be the amount actually paid after the discount / benefit, no refund will be given for coupons (redemption code).
3. The prices indicated in your order (which has been finally confirmed, charged and issued a lawful receipt tax invoice) after registration and verification of data are final. If for one reason or another there is a price drop a few days after placing the order, we can in no way compensate the user for the price difference. In the event of a price increase, we are obligated to provide you with the price set on the day of the order.
4. Special coupons for discounts and cart promotions are for one use only (unless otherwise stated) for the same user who entered the coupon code in the cart (the customer may be required to enter the email with which he registered in order to activate the coupon). In any case, it is not possible to redeem duplicate coupons in the same purchase. The site operator may terminate a sale at any time at its sole discretion and in addition the site operator may cancel the coupon / certain discount for a product that is out of stock and give the same discount value for other items and subject to the terms of the sale. Take advantage of multiple coupons / discounts even though it is explicitly stated that one discount is given for a user, because then the site operator may not give the discount for the same action of the customer.
Cancelling a transaction
1. Cancellation of a transaction policy (transactions made in a distance selling transaction made through the Company's website or by telephone only) and all in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law 5741-1981 and regulations enacted thereunder (hereinafter: "the Law"). from him.
2. The purchase order of a product can be canceled from the date of the order until 14 days from the date of receipt of the actual product or from the date of receipt of the order confirmation - whichever is later.
Notwithstanding the above, cancellation of an order will be possible within only 14 days from the date of receipt of the product by the customer in accordance with the aforesaid.
4. The right of cancellation is not valid, inter alia, in cases where products are manufactured specifically for the customer.
5. Cancellation of an order before delivery of the product to the customer will be done as detailed below. The cancellation will take effect only with the confirmation of receipt of the notice by the company, provided that the order has not yet been sent to the customer:
5.1 When The order is in the status "Order received", you can cancel the order in any of the ways listed below. After sending the order cancellation notice, a customer service representative will contact the customer to continue the order cancellation process:
5.1.1 Sending a notice Canceling a transaction for a request to cancel an order and fill in details.
5.1.2 Contacting customer service (see paragraph at the bottom of the regulations)
5.1.3 Sending an email to email@example.com
Cancellation of the order made due to a defect in the product provided to the customer, due to a mismatch between the product or the service and the details provided to the customer about the product features, due to non-delivery of the product on time or due to another violation of the order by the company: (a). The customer will act to cancel the order as soon as possible in one of the ways specified in section 5.1 above, and no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the product by him; (B). The customer will be credited at the end of the processing of the application within 14 days from the date of receipt of the request for cancellation, subject to the return of the product to the company. The product will be returned to the company's website at 189 Weizmann St., Kfar Saba or by coordinating the collection of the product from the customer's home at the company's expense (insofar as the product was delivered to the customer via delivery); (third). Upon credit, a copy of the said cancellation notice will be delivered to the customer (and no cancellation fee will be charged from the customer).
It is clarified that the cancellation of such an order will be made against the presentation of an invoice or credit card details through which the order was made, and if one of the above is not displayed, the monetary credit will be in accordance with the lowest price of the product in the last 14 days.
6.2 If an order is canceled due to a defect, a discrepancy between the product or service and the details provided to the customer regarding the product's features, non-delivery of the product on time or due to another breach of the order by the company:
(A). The customer will act to cancel the order as soon as possible in one of the ways specified in section 5.1 above, and no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the product by him; (B). The customer will be credited at the end of the treatment within 14 days from the date of receipt of the request for cancellation, subject to the return of the product to the site. The product will be returned to the site's warehouses at 189 Weizmann Street, Kfar Saba, or by coordinating the collection of the product from the customer's home at his own expense. (C) Upon receipt, a copy of the said cancellation notice will be delivered to the customer and the company will be entitled, at its sole discretion, to charge the customer an order cancellation fee in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law. The cancellation fee will be up to 5% of the purchase price or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
It is clarified that the cancellation of such an order will be made against the presentation of an invoice or credit card details through which the order was made, and if none of the above is displayed, the monetary credit will be in accordance with the lowest price of the product in the last 14 days.
7. In the event of cancellation of an order for any reason, the customer will allow the website and / or anyone on its behalf to pass on his name and address to the manufacturer or importer of the product for inspection.
8. If, after placing an order on the website, it becomes clear that the product is out of stock and / or that it cannot be delivered, an e-mail will be sent to the customer (or the company representative will contact him by phone) informing him of canceling the order without charging and / or refunding (as applicable) And the customer will not have any claim against the company for this. Alternatively, Signal and Citrus may offer the customer an alternative product, equivalent to the product ordered. The customer will be given the right to choose whether he is interested in the alternative product or he is interested in canceling the order in relation to that product without charge and / or returning his money as charged (as the case may be). The customer will not have any claim and / or demand and / or argument of any kind and type against the letter and citation in such case.
9. If and after delivery of the order to the customer it becomes clear that not all the products in the order were supplied to the customer, the customer will contact the company in one of the ways specified in section 5.1 soon, and no later than 7 business days from the order delivery. Choose whether: (a) he is interested in returning his money for the product / s not supplied (such credit will be made in accordance with the provisions of section 6.1 - without the requirement to return the product / s and will not charge the customer any cancellation fee); or (b) he is interested in collecting the product The customer (s) are missing or a replacement product in the site's warehouses.
10. Products that are displayed at special prices will be delivered at the special price subject to the special being valid at the time of ordering on the website and the availability of the product in the company's inventory.
11. Signal and Citrus may terminate the activity of the website and / or the ordering mechanism on it at any time.
12. The right to cancel the transaction will not apply to the following products:
Cosmetics (cosmetics), which the consumer has opened their original package hermetically sealed or in cellophane;
13. It is agreed between the parties that the customer will be charged in full for delivery fees even if he has not yet received the property, if the property that is the subject of the transaction has already been shipped.
14. Products that have been disassembled and reassembled may not be returned until after the supplier has given his prior consent.
15. In any case, products that are considered disposable, sterile products or any other product that is specifically listed for which it is not replaceable / returnable will not be replaced. And you will not be able to cancel a transaction for these products (in the information and shipping has already left the company's warehouses)
Cancellation of a purchase by the site operator
1. The store may cancel a transaction or sale in whole or in part in the following cases:
1.1 A clerical error occurred, whether in the price of the product or in the description of the product.
1.2 If it is discovered that there has been a malfunction in the communication and / or a technical problem which prevented the users of the website from using the website properly.
1.3 In the event of force majeure, an act of war, hostility, terrorism and / or anything else that will prevent the continued proper sale.
1.4 If no offers are received for the purchase of the products offered on the site.
2. Notice of cancellation of the sale will be given to buyers by phone and / or e-mail to the address specified on the registration page. And the store will refrain from charging the customer's credit card or refund him any amount paid for the product, to the extent paid.
3. Periodic updates or ongoing maintenance can be made from time to time. Any error on the product page does not obligate the site operator and is a TLH, in which case the site operator and someone on his behalf will inform the customer about the error.
4. Out The product is out of stock After a sale has been made, the website and / or the supplier may cancel the sale and / or offer an equivalent alternative product. In any case, the site and / or the operator of the site reserves the full right not to provide a product that is out of stock, without hearing any claim in this regard. Notice of such cancellation shall be given in writing or by telephone. The store and / or the supplier will not be responsible and will not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the customer and / or a third party, including financial damage due to the purchase of the product at a higher price by a third party.
In a transaction made in front of the seller of the site in the site's warehouses, the conditions for canceling a transaction will apply in accordance with the provisions of the law.
5. A purchase transaction is defined as a transaction actually charged by the site operator (entering credit information does not constitute clearing immediately but only an initial order confirmation) and at the end an invoice is automatically sent to the customer via email, as long as these conditions are not met. Against the operator and in such a case the site operator has a full right to cancel the transaction.
1. The operator of the site, as the case may be, will take care of the delivery of the product or service purchased on the site, to the address as typed on the registration page, within the time specified on the sale page of the product, but
Unless otherwise stated.
2. The site will take care to provide the product and / or service in accordance with the terms of delivery
Specified on the sale page, subject to full payment by credit card.
The site will not be responsible for delays in delivering the product in the following cases:
2.1 Supreme power and without prejudice to the generality of the above, war, hostilities, state of emergency and natural disasters.
2.2 Strike at the store of services or goods necessary for the production and / or transportation of the products.
2.3 Any reason beyond the control of the Site.
3. In areas where access is restricted from a security point of view, the site will be allowed to supply the products
For customers in a nearby and acceptable place by prior arrangement with the customer.
4. Delivery times for the products and / or services as indicated on the sales page include only days
Business ie, Sunday-Thursday not including Friday Saturday, holiday eves and holidays.