The Otvehadar factory store works to enable all its customers, of all ages and many with disabilities, to browse the website otvehadar.com ("the website") with the same level of efficiency, comfort and enjoyment of the shopping experience.
The website has been adapted for use according to the requirements of the regulations on equal rights for people with disabilities (adjustment of accessibility to the service), 2013-2013 and the recommendations of the Israeli standard TI-5568 "Guidelines for accessibility of content on the Internet" (according to accessibility level AA), which is a translation of the guidelines document of The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0", with national changes and additions.
In the lower corner of the website there is an accessibility menu. Clicking on the menu will open the following accessibility buttons:
* Enabling keyboard navigation
* Increasing or decreasing the website font
* Changing color contrast based on a dark background
* Changing color contrast based on a light background
* Site adaptation for the color blind
* Changing the font to make it more readable
* Increasing or decreasing the display
* Highlighting links on the site
* Highlighting titles on the site
* Quick access to the accessibility statement
* Cancellation of accessibility
The site is optimized for display in common browsers and for use on a mobile phone, but some buttons may not be fully supported when browsing the site using the Explorer browser.
Also, despite the company's efforts to adapt and improve the site's accessibility, it is possible that the accessibility is not optimal on some of the site's pages. If you encounter a problem on this topic, please write to us by clicking on the link
or at the website's customer service center:
For more information you can contact the Israel Accessibility Association http://www.aisrael.org